Polymedia, the leading Russian system integrator, makes the first steps to enter the international market
June 11 – 14, 2013, Orlando, Florida. Polymedia presents an innovative all-in-one intellectual display under the brand of Flipbox at InfoComm exhibition.
In 2012 the Polymedia launched the new product in Russia and CIS and now it is expanding its presence by entering the international market with its display solution for meeting rooms and conference halls.
In January 2013, Flipbox was successfully presented at Integrated Systems Europe, where it received enthusiastic reviews and was chosen as the finalist in the nomination “Unified communications and solutions for collaborative use” by InAVation Awards 2013. This promising start inspires Polymedia to have ambitious plans for sales of the product on the foreign markets.
Flipbox completely replaces the interactive display, computer, sound system, video conferencing terminal and a flip chart.
Among the advantages of the product – its multi-functionality, interactivity, intuitive interface, fast wake up. (The display starts within 5 seconds upon one touch of the screen). Flipbox requires no set up and is ready for use immediately after unpacking. The developers also consider the confidentiality of data as one of the important issues that is why after the logout Flipbox securely clears its memory.
«Our main goal when creating Flipbox was, on the one hand, to produce a device that fully satisfies all technical requirements of a potential user in a meeting room, - says Ivan Vahmyanin, Head of Polymedia Development Center. - On the other hand, we wanted the device to be as easy to use as an ordinary flip chart that enables our users to hold business meetings quickly and effectively without focusing on the organization of the process and calling for the aid of a whole army of IT specialists».
The device features were presented to the event participants:
1) drawing on the screen, printing records, saving data to a USB flash media and storing it in the cloud, as well as sending an e-mail or publishing of information in social networks;
2) high-definition video (HD 720p), compatible with all modern videoconferencing systems - LifeSize, Cisco, Polycom and others.
3) demonstration of any files (Word, Excel, PDF, image and video formats, etc.) from a USB flash media with the ability to create and save comments;
4) displaying a laptop desktop over a wireless connection, avoiding an additional software installation.
5) Internet connection. Search and browse websites with the ability to add comments over the web-pages and applications.
"Our company has 15 years of experience in development and implementation of technically complex large-scale projects in AV system integration, which ultimately allowed us to create and offer to the market our own professional product, – Polymedia CEO Elena Novikova. – Flipbox was the result of our long-term work on the audiovisual market and of accumulated knowledge of user requirements for contemporary multimedia facilities. We hope that the product will be welcome on the international market and will receive positive reviews”.
lnfoComm visitors can see the Flipbox on the booth 191